Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Last post

Well, that last post helped a lot; as much as I want to go, it's not so bad that I dread staying here.

Yesterday I went to the beach (Boardwalk) with my family. I fell asleep for 5 hours there, so I didn't do very much. But when I woke up, everything was dark, and the beach reminded me of HK again.

They set off fireworks at 10PM, which was nice. The food was better than I expected. I never touched the water - the mood just wasn't right. We ate and I wandered around for a bit. They had an arcade which had some fun games (Dance Maniax) but I only played once or twice. Again, the mood just didn't fit. I guess some things are best left to HK. I'd rather enjoy these moments to their fullest in HK than half-ass them here.

Not much else to say...apart from 7 DAYS LEFT.

No comments: